Happy October everybody! Halloween is around the corner which means cute decorations and fun parties!
If you’re looking for a great selection of acrylic paints for this project, you can stop by your local Michael’s Crafts store! They have tons of colors for less than $1 a piece!
1. Cut your plywood into as many pieces you’d like and in whatever sizes that make you happy. Make sure you sand the edges of your cut pieces (if you cannot use a saw by yourself, then you can bring your wood to a local hardware store and they will cut it for you)!
2. Paint your pieces any colors you desire!
3. Wait for them to dry and then start painting your designs over the background colors of your pieces.
4. Once your pieces are dry nail them to your post.
5. Place the sign in front of your house and enjoy!