When looking through the book I stumbled upon this one comic that matched the color scheme in my room. It was a two page spread, so it took some editing on my part, but the result was actually really cool! Also, my buddy over at Glued-N-Screwed (make sure you check out his amazing blog) with permissions from DAP provided me with some really cool adhesive sprays that I couldn’t wait to try! Seriously, this stuff rocks…
What You’ll Need:
Comic Strips (or any other print you like)
Construction paper (optional)
1. Find an image or comic strip that you really dig.
3. Use your DAP Adhesive Spray to spray your clock face (FYI, this adhesive spray is THE best smelling adhesive spray I have ever used. Nice and lemon-y).
4. Line up your images on the clock face. Be careful though, because once your place your paper down it will stick!
5. There will be excess paper hanging off the back, so I chose to fold and wrap it the way I would wrap a present.
6. If there is a gap left over in the back that really bothers you (like mine), adhere a piece of construction paper to it for a neater look.
Seriously, how COOL is this project? It only cost me around $9 to make, and took about 30 minutes to complete. You can use ANY photo, article, or crazy textured paper you want for this clock and it will still look awesome.
What cool images or comics do you think you’d use for your comic book clock? I want to know!
As always, if you decide to make a project that’s on my blog, I’d love to see it! Hashtag your projects as #diyhuntress on social media!