After months of not having a proper home for our favorite polaroid picture, I decided it was time to tap into my scrap pile and create something fun and functional. Luckily, my friends at T-Rex Tape made an awesome double sided tape that fit the bill. Hence, the easiest frae project in the whole wide world. Ready to make a frame in less than 30 minutes? Let’s do this.
I mean it you guys, this frame is so easy to make, even a cave man can do it (if a caveman had a miter saw, but you get what I’m saying).
This post contains affiliate links. For my full disclaimer policy, click here.
What You’ll Need:
Paint Brush or Rag
1″ Thick (or More) Wood
T-Rex Double Sided Tape
1. Measure your frame. I used mine for a polaroid picture, so it made sense to make my frame a square. Therefore, I measured my frame at 5 ¾ x 5 ¾”.
2. Use your miter saw to cut your frame.
3. Sand down rough edges.
4. Use wipe-on or paint-on poly to seal the frame.
5. Once dry, cut strips of double sided tape and attach them to the frame.
6. Peel the protective film away and attach the photo to the wood frame.
That’s it! I promised this would be easy!
Hope you guys like this project enough to make your own! If you do, please feel free to share it on social media by tagging it to #diyhuntress!
Until next time…
* This project is sponsored by T-Rex Tape. All opinions, design ideas, and cheesy poses for photos are my own.